WASM-4 is still very early in development, but everyone is welcome to contribute.
The second game jam took place on August 12th to 21st, 2022. The top 4 entries were:
The first game jam took place on January 14th to 23rd, 2022. The top 4 entries were:
#How to Contribute
There are many ways to contribute, here are just a few ideas:
- Build a game or experiment, we'll feature it here on wasm4.org!
- Improve our documentation or write a tutorial.
- Submit a bug report or feature request on Github.
- Answer questions on the forums.
- Implement support for a new tool or language.
- Give the project a star on Github for visibility.
Here are WASM-4's goals for the future:
- Grow and support a friendly open source community.
- First-class support for new languages: Swift, Ruby, C#.
- Port the C runtime to low end handheld devices.
- Support importing and playing music from Beepbox and other tools.
WASM-4 was started by Bruno Garcia.
It draws much inspiration from other small computers like uxn and PICO-8, without which WASM-4 would not exist.